ARSIS ?e?????  ?e?et?t??? ?atas?e?ast??? ?ta??e?a


Read 70 times 28 Jan 2015
Written by  en/services-en/energy-performance-of-buildings-en.html
Rate this item
(0 votes)

An Energy Performance Certificate is required for all single, unified buildings or sections of buildings of the main uses of a total surface that exceeds 50 square metres

Additional Info

  • icon: fa-flash

Leave a comment